Friday 8 February 2008

1st day of my life.....



At last................

I have my own blog!! thnx to my teacher cookie suria for teacing me to involve in thizzz....

Thnx coz sanggup jadi 'tok guru' sehingga ak dpat merealisasikan impian utk memiliki blog sendiri;>
walaupun xbrape kenal tpi thnx a lot.....

jasamu dikenang.......


THIZ SONG FOR U...


"Never Too Late"
This world will never be,
What I expected,
And if I don't belong,
Who would have guessed it,
I will not leave alone,
Everything that I own,
To make you feel like it's not too late,
It's never too late,
Even if I say,
It'll be alright,
Still I hear you sayYou want to end your life,
Now and again we try,
To just stay alive,
Maybe we'll turn it all around,
'Cause it's not too late,
It's never too late,

The world we knew....Won't come back...The time we've lost..Can't get back...The life we had...Won't be ours again..........

4 ◄ cOmment(s):

soleil m said...

wah wah~
i feel quite honoured to see my pict terpampang kt 1st entry ko neh
ngeh3~

welcome to the world of blogger
i'm linking u ok? ;D

Anonymous said...

ngeee ... welcome together mighul ... nnt jadiklah blog addicted .. hehehhe

Anonymous said...

hoho aku xtau nk comment pe...huhu xpe la aku bgko qoutes je la k?hehe

"the person who send out positive thoughs activates the world around him positively and draws back to himself positive results"

gidluck...

Anonymous said...

nice syafiq...
bagus la dah bergiat dalam bidang niew...aku ada tapi dah lama tak updated...anyway gud luck on ur writing k~
faisal aziz

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com - background image by Wagner Campelo